Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Welcome!

Hello all!

As many of you know, I will be leaving in just about a week for Ecuador to begin my service with the Peace Corps as an Urban Youth Development Volunteer. I'll spend the first three months in training in Tumbaco with about thirty other volunteers before being assigned to a permanent post. And that's really all I know for now. It's bound to be an adventure, and I'd love to share it with you as best I can through this blog. 

Thanks so much for reading, for wanting to share in this with me. And if you find yourself wanting a fuller picture of Ecuador, I hear it makes a great vacation destination. =)


Also, quick note. The title of this blog was ripped straight out of a Mary Oliver poem that I really enjoy. You can read it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment