Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Tomorrow morning I'll be traveling to Guayaquil for a technical trip with six other volunteers. While there, we'll work with current volunteers, give charlas in a few schools, and get a better sense of coastal life in Ecuador. For me, it will be a chance to meet both the city and organization that I'll call home for the next two years. I'll be there until Friday and will have fairly limited internet access, but you can expect a proper introduction to Guayaquil next weekend. Thanks for your thoughts as we travel!

Also, an additional thanks for making me feel so loved on my birthday from so far away. It was a really great day; other volunteers and I went into Quito for good Mexican food and drinks...and finished the day with dancing. I feel so spoiled to have such beautiful people in my life, both here in Ecuador and at home. So, thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment