Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I know I've been quiet this month, but before the day is over I want to use this space to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I had a wonderful day here in Ecuador, and, because I love this holiday so much, I've only just begun celebrating. Tomorrow I'll share Thanksgiving with my group of girls, complete with apple pie and pin the feather on the turkey. (Pictures to come!) And on Saturday I'll be cooking a Thanksgiving meal with a group of fellow volunteers in a nearby mountain town.

While it's difficult to be so far from all of you, especially around the holidays, I am so thankful for this opportunity to work and live in Ecuador. Thank you for all of your support and for the intentional ways you stay in contact with me. You fill my heart.

I hope you all enjoyed a day filled with family and reflection and pecan pie. Much much love to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment