Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Photos!

As promised, here are a couple photos to give you an idea of my days here in Ecuador. Below is the training center where I spend my weekdays. From 8-5 the other trainees and I take classes on language, culture, security, health, and methods of youth development. So far they've been pretty basic and boring, mostly policy and introductions, but it looks like they'll be picking up quickly.






My house is about an hour walk from the training center, but there's a beautiful biking/walking path, La Chaquiñan, that I can take the whole way there.







Disclaimer. There will be many blog posts with pictures of flowers, mountains, and other scenery. It's just going to happen. There's such beauty in this country. 



And finally, here's where I'm writing this blog post. 


...and all of your beautiful faces are keeping me company! 





                               Ok, that's all for now, but there will be more to come!











3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Keep them coming! :)

    I'm real jealous of your walking path too!

    I wrote this sentence so that all of my sentences wouldn't end with exclamation points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out that cama! quite an upgrade :)

    ReplyDelete